Sondheim I’m looking at you.
by Jon Swartz
you know that feeling when nothing’s wrong but nothing’s right either
|Album: The Wild Youth (EP)|
|Played: 426 times.|
Medecine - Daughter
You could still be,
what you want to,
What you said you were,
when I met you.
You’ve got a warm heart,
you’ve got a beautiful brain.
But it’s disintegrating,
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
Rent live on broadwayNo other road, no other way, no day but today.
I was so shy when I was younger and there were so many aspects of my personality I couldn’t express. Through acting, I finally could. That’s why it was so important to me to be an actress, it was more than a passion – but something I needed as a person.
Sometimes the greatest sarcasm is wasted.
this is a very very very evil question
but this is one of my favorites: